Venture Capital 2021 – Insight and Deals Event
There are always startup events here and there but what is the story behind investors? What matters to investors? During this online event we will be looking into the various aspects that investors (especially VCs) are dealing with when making new investments. 2020 was an “adventurous year” , so how does your fund stay relevant?
During the first day, we will provide the attendees with insight on investment trends and effective strategies and will be able to answer the following questions:
- Which industries are booming?
- Which markets have become interesting or are on the rise?
- When running your fund, how do you effectively brand your fund?
- Much more
Here are the practical aspects for attendees:
- A presentation on the trends and statistics of the investment world. We’ll be presenting which industries and markets are doing well and which investment strategies have been effective.
If you are an analyst or VC that is still adjusting to these crazy times, this presentation is for you. Get this “cheat sheet” and get quality deals.
- VC round table discussion; a round table of various investors that will be discussing making investments during the COVID19 pandemic.
Hear from other investors how they are making investments during this time. In case you are a first-time general partner that is looking to raise capital, then this might be very interesting for you to compare notes.
On day 2, there are even more activities for attendees and we will look to answer the following questions:
- What moves did successful VCs use to navigate through the pandemic?
- What were key tips for investing during the pandemic?
- Which tools are effective when making new investments or managing a portfolio?
- What changes took place in the strategy of LPs? A select few funds will be able to highlight their fund to LPs for a potential raise.
Here’s what it comes down to on this day:
- LP investment opportunities; Hear from multiple Limited Partners about several opportunities that the masses are missing. Do you know about the non traditional asset classes? Does your fund know about the other low risk investment types?
- Europe meets the US (and vice versa); For many US based venture capital investors as well as Limited Partners, Europe might not be too familiar, other than the big cities. The same goes for European VCs and Limited Partners that are looking at the US market.
During this segment, we will be answering each other’s burning questions, how it is to operate on both respective markets.
- Pitch opportunity; a select group of general partners, that are raising capital will be given the opportunity to present their fund to the available LPs.
If you’re a general partner that would like to pitch to the LPs as well, please register here.
For who is this event?
This event will be most appealing for:
- Venture capital investors – This would be interesting to either raise capital or improving investment strategies
- Investment analysts – Insight on various industries and markets for more efficiently analyzing deals
- LPs – Insight and more investment opportunities
- Startups that are raising capital.
Goodiebag for attendees
To all attendees, we provide them with the following, after the event
- A recording of the 2 day event
- The statistical presentation of the investor trends
- All Limited Partners receive the presentations of the presenting general partners
- All VCs will receive a list of (vetted) startups that are raising capital, based on their investment focus
- 17:00 - 17:30
- Investment trends
- What is happening in the investment world? Get an overview of the various industries and ways to invest.
- 17:45 - 18:45
- VC discussion + Branding your VC fund
- A discussion with VCs about their activities.What are VCs saying about the current investment and startup landscape? Why is it important to brand your VC fund? What are the pros and cons for branding for your fund?
- 17:00 - 18:00
- LP discussion
- Discussing investment strategies with successful VCs
- 18:15 - 18:45
- LP and VC landscape in Europe and the US
- What can LPs and VCs learn from one another on both sides of the sea? What insight and tools are efficient for making good investment decisions?
- 19:00 - 20:00
- LP deals and insight
- Insight for LPs and VCs (especially LPs) to review new investment opportunities, all around the world. LPs will be able to get information on new investment opportunities, while general partners will receive information on getting ready to raise more capital for their fund. Upon request,