Millennials & Money
What do we know about money? Especially Millenials. They’re usually labeled as an entitled bunch but are they really? This event is meant to help this generation and other to make sense of money.
This event is for anyone that wants to learn ways on improving their financial knowledge. We will discuss three main aspects of finances:
- Managing money in your everyday life
- Managing money in your business
- Raising capital
In case you’re someone that would like to know where to take risks with the funds that you have or even be more thoughtful, then this is for you.
On the first day, we will be offering the following:
- Presentation on why it is important to know how to manage your finances well.
- A presentation on how to raise capital
- Discussion panel with financial experts on how to manage funds in your business
This will be the day where several (mostly) fintech startups will be presenting in front of investors. Get to see startups from all around the world, pitch their business and how they aim to make it a better world.
Why should your startup attend?
In case you’re a startup, this event can give you the following:
- Potential tips on how to improve your cashflow
- Tools for managing the numerous cash transactions
- Potential to get connected to investors