First-time VCs and what to do
The VC business is a tough one to get into, especially if you’re a first-timer. During this event, we will provide various tools, tips and opportunities for first-time general partners to get started.
This event is especially for venture capital investors or aspiring venture capital investors. Other than that, startup founders can also attend to see why and how venture capitalists operate the way that they do. Here are some key takeaways that attendees will receive:
- Basics to consider when setting up a VC fund
- Copywriting and branding a VC fund
- Insight on what Limited Partners primarily look for when considering to invest in a fund
Here are the details:
On the first day, we will break down the day as follows:
- Presentation on what the VC landscape currently looks like with statistics to consider for your fund
- Copywriting webinar on marketing and branding your fund
This day is setup in the following manner:
- LP discussion on their primary preferences to consider
- VC feature; all invited limited partners will receive the opportunity to review 3 VC funds that are raising capital.
After the event, we will be providing all attendees a “goodie-bag” with various investment deals, based on their filled-in registration information.